Hi from Sydney aus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dash

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I think its great that sites like this exist. Being able to help each other out with advice for a hobby that has so many variables is a great opportunity
A little about me then I guess..... I've been into fish for longer than I can remember. I was the kid that wanted to be a marine biologist :) and although I took a different career path, I have still had fish around. I have never ventured into the saltwater branch of aquarium keeping due to fear of sending myself broke :) not to mention I love the look of the natural branches and greens. So I have always kept freshwater fish. All different types over time. I'm now doing a tetra tank with a few other breeds sneaking in. I run a 4ft tank with neons, rummy nose , glowlights , red fins, guppies (for a bit of colour) bristle nose cats and natures tank cleaners Cory's. I've recently added 2 rams as well just because :)
I think that's it, thanks for reading.

Hi, welcome to the forum :) would love to see pics!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don‘t know how to post on this site. I am gettin discouraged. How do you get into the chat room to ask a question?

Hi Wayne. If you go into browse then find the topic that best suits what you want to talk about open it up then in the top right corner you press on the icon and it give you the "start a new topic" option. Then away you go

Back
Top Bottom