Hi From the West Suburbs of Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Swampman

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi Everyone. I was introduced to fish keeping when I was 12. My science teacher had an aquarium in the classroom. Looked cool. So a friend and I decided to set up tanks in our houses.I started with a 2.5 tank on a table in the front room. I bought guppies and some floating plants. The next day I came down and looked at them and I had babies. That got me hooked. I had 2 20gal 2 10gals. After my second year in high school I took them down and sold the equipment. Years laterMy wife kept telling me she would like a tank. She kept fish when she was young also. So I set up a 29 gal in 2011. I can't believe how the hobby transformed. Now I just set up and 37 gal. It does get inside your blood. I am also an avid photographer,car nut and cook. I also enjoy gardening veges. I have an Aero Garden for Aquaponics.:)

Hello from Elgin, and welcome to the forum! Post some pics of your tank(s) when you get a chance.

Welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

Hi everyone. I am in LaGrange Park Ill. Can we talk about aquarium shops on this form? Here are my photos from my 2 tanks.The heavy planted one is 29 gal. The other is a 37gal. Just set up 2 weeks ago.Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Attachments

• tank_0088.jpg
    tank_0088.jpg
    211.2 KB · Views: 34
  • tank_0095.jpg
    tank_0095.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 47
  • gold mollie 1.jpg
    gold mollie 1.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom