Hi, geat forum!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Verity

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, as you can guess from my user name im Verity.
I recently stumbled across this forum and have already learnt so so much, which I am very thankful for. Also everyone seems so nice. Im on a number of car forums, but they always seem do grouchy ( how can people brought together by the same love for something be so horrible to each other). So its nice to see people helping and supporting each other.

I grew up not very interested in fish. My family had goldfish at one point but was never overly interested.

Years later ( tho a good few years back now) I went to a friends house, bearing in mind i'd been over a few times. And i spotted a little tank in the corner. It was filty and had books and alsorts stacked ontop and infront. I was suprised to find out there were fish in there.
She happily gave me the tank and the fish which started me off :) - and so started my love for fish
The fish was ( i think) a ranchu ( was the closest looking i could find)
Ive learnt now the tank was waaaay to small for him, but he always seemed happy and lived many more years.
I slso had a blackmore at one point. But now the tank is empty. Tho i soon want to set it for for a few Neons.

I have two large tanks ( also given to me by a friend)
One is 28 Gallons and currently holds

2x Plecs Angelina and Ludo
8x Neons
5x Guppies
And a very large Apple snail who grew from an egg on one oc my plants.

The other tank is newly set up and only holds Mooree my blackmore. I did have a red cap to but she recently died :(

Anyway i look forward to finding out loads more about this great hobby
And seeing everyones tanks and beautiful fish

Welcome to AA!

We look forward to seeing your tanks (hint, hint) :D

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom