Hi guys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kingfisher

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm new to the sight today so thanks having me aboard, well my name is Ian I live in manchester. England iam 47yrs young :). I have a jewel bow fronted aquarium 130 litres and I have 3 tiger oscars in there age now about 5 mnth. If there's anyone out there who knows about oscars. Would love a chat through email regarding my Oscars but ill make another post about it, :banghead:

I love oscars! I would recommend getting a bigger aquarium for them. ? they need lots of room since they grow fast & get very large. What are you feeding them?

I'm new to the sight today so thanks having me aboard, well my name is Ian I live in manchester. England iam 47yrs young :). I have a jewel bow fronted aquarium 130 litres and I have 3 tiger oscars in there age now about 5 mnth. If there's anyone out there who knows about oscars. Would love a chat through email regarding my Oscars but ill make another post about it, :banghead:

3 oscars in 35g of water is cruel. I would rehome all the fish asap or buy a 150g tanks today to housr all 3 you need atleast bare minimum 55g for just 1 single Oscar with nothing else in the tank

3 oscars in 35g of water is cruel. I would rehome all the fish asap or buy a 150g tanks today to housr all 3 you need atleast bare minimum 55g for just 1 single Oscar with nothing else in the tank

Nvm. Seems its covered in your other thread

I have rehome my Oscars now because it wasn't just getting money for a bigger tank it was also having room, anyway its all good news as they haven't started coming round and swimming about in there new surroundings but thanks all for the advice,

Back
Top Bottom