Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-13-2011, 11:18 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Guys im new and need some help already!

Recently bought a 125g reef setup that was up and running with prob 50lb of live rock. a sea urchin and a 3in zebra damsel. holding off on setting up the 125 until we move in may so i setup a 35 gal tank and used the existing 10gal biological sump and protien skimmer put in all the live rock and saved 50gal of the original water. Trying to keep the live rock alive until we get it in the bigger tank. The urchin and damsel were moved to a friends tank but not sure he is set up for the urchin. would like to try to keep them in my tank do i need a MH light running in the small tank to keep the urchin healthy or will a florescent do for now and what do i need to do to keep the good algea going on the live rock. Thanks for any help I am trying to learn quickly lol, Chris
Chris S is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules