Hi I am New to the site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nemo1965

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi I am new to this site and I hope someone can help me I have a 60 Lt bio orb that I have turned into a salt water tank. I think it is 30 gallons not sure of the conversion. Any how I have a 1 damsel and 1 clown fish. I moved and lost my snails and hermit crabs. Soo to make a long story short I purchased a sea cucumber, snail and Brittle star 2 days ago and my star fish lost all legs and died the same day. My snail went and died the same day too as it wont come out of its shell Now my sea cucumber seems to have puked out its intestines is it dead or what.. The sea Cucumber seems to be still moving so not sure what is going on. I have only had a salt water tank for about six months. Not sure if I should do a clean out and start over. Please help

Welcome to AA. You should start a thread in the saltwater forum, it will be seen by subject matter experts. Good luck and welcome aboard, awfully nice folks here.

Back
Top Bottom