Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 03-02-2011, 02:38 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Location: Iowa USA land of the corn, beans, and cows oh my! I made that up in 2007
Smile HI i love aquariums and hearing of them its just so fun!!!!

Well im exited to join this site i love fish tanks and the joy of owning fun fish. I was the type of kid that when my goldfishes died i cried and cried because having a fish to me was like having a new friend. Now i see fish as fun tiny pals that when ever i am down i can just watch them and i am garounteed to laugh cuz my fish are so silly. When ever I go to a restrant with a fish tank i always watch the fishies even though im 16 its just so cool. I always had an interest in fishtanks and even though i cant get a 20 gallon tank cuz my house has too many windows i am perfectly happy with my 3 awsome fishies swimming happily in their 5 gallon tank.

Im so exited i get to see other people who love fishies just as much as i do and read awsone stories about people who share my pashion.

Hope this wasnt cheesey if so sorry sincerley _ puggle88

Old 03-02-2011, 04:09 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Well, Welcome to AA! hope you will enjoy the site.

Old 03-02-2011, 04:31 AM   #3
SW REEF 18+ YEARS
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award

Welcome aboard

SITE ADMINISTRATOR

You can view many of my fish and corals in my photo albums in my profile.

View my tank

AA Community Rules|AA TOS

Forums 101 - posting, accounts, basics
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:21 AM   #4
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puggle88 View Post
Well im exited to join this site i love fish tanks and the joy of owning fun fish. I was the type of kid that when my goldfishes died i cried and cried because having a fish to me was like having a new friend. Now i see fish as fun tiny pals that when ever i am down i can just watch them and i am garounteed to laugh cuz my fish are so silly. When ever I go to a restrant with a fish tank i always watch the fishies even though im 16 its just so cool. I always had an interest in fishtanks and even though i cant get a 20 gallon tank cuz my house has too many windows i am perfectly happy with my 3 awsome fishies swimming happily in their 5 gallon tank.

Im so exited i get to see other people who love fishies just as much as i do and read awsone stories about people who share my pashion.

Hope this wasnt cheesey if so sorry sincerley _ puggle88
Hello puggle88,
Fishies are cool to watch weather your 6, 16, or on the 6Th anniversary of your 46Th Birthday (more commonly known as 52, but don't want to be).
If watching fish and enjoying the larger Aquariums of others is cheesy. Then welcome to the cheddar shop. We all love fishies and not just our own.
And if you enjoy watching others, you should check out 220g Cichlid build by hdultra. No fish yet, but it's been really cool watching such a huge undertaking. The lighting and decorations have been beautiful. With each step she posts new pictures.
I have 2-55g tanks, but I can't even imagine how big a 220g really is. Or how many fish could go in a tank that size. So it will be really cool when it's finished.
Old 03-02-2011, 05:37 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Regular

220g wow that's amazing. Ima have to go hunting for that.
Old 03-02-2011, 06:10 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayjsizzle View Post
220g wow that's amazing. Ima have to go hunting for that.
Hi Jayjsizzle,
It really is amazing. I think it's the longest thread going. There is a lot to read and see.
I think if you go to hdultra profile and from there you can go to all her posts. Otherwise it may be hard to find.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:08 AM   #7
Aquarium Advice Activist

Location: Iowa USA land of the corn, beans, and cows oh my! I made that up in 2007
Lol. Sometimes i watch my fishies for over 20 minutes not realizing how much time has gone by. And watching my fishies is like tv when ever im grounded or forced to go to my room for talken back or wearing pajama pants to school.

And 220 gallons?????? Holy crap that would suck to clean if the filter broke or sumthin. Expecialy if some of the fishies had babies. Lol.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:23 AM   #8
Aquarium Advice Activist

You're never too old to watch the fish at a restaurant. Heck, I went to a Chinese restaurant with an indoor goldfish pond, and the guy was flattered at how interested I was in them (I was watching them like a 5 year old kid) and let me watch him feed them.

I watch mine for hours sometimes when I'm depressed. They really know how to cheer me up.

Have fun here!
ChelseaLake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Aquarium Advice Addict

No truer words were ever spoken! love fish...
Old 03-06-2011, 06:19 AM   #10
Aquarium Advice Addict

At my house watching the fishes is a family affair. I do have a small family just my daughter, my grandson and me, but the 3 of us love to sit and just watch their antics. It's better than a lot of TV shows these days.
There is no age discrimination when it comes to fish. Just look at the wide range of ages here on AA.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com