HI i love aquariums and hearing of them its just so fun!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Puggle88

Aquarium Advice Activist
Iowa USA land of the corn, beans, and cows oh my!
Well im exited to join this site i love fish tanks and the joy of owning fun fish. I was the type of kid that when my goldfishes died i cried and cried because having a fish to me was like having a new friend. Now i see fish as fun tiny pals that when ever i am down i can just watch them and i am garounteed to laugh cuz my fish are so silly. When ever I go to a restrant with a fish tank i always watch the fishies even though im 16 its just so cool. I always had an interest in fishtanks and even though i cant get a 20 gallon tank cuz my house has too many windows i am perfectly happy with my 3 awsome fishies swimming happily in their 5 gallon tank.

Im so exited i get to see other people who love fishies just as much as i do and read awsone stories about people who share my pashion.

Hope this wasnt cheesey if so sorry sincerley _ puggle88

Well, Welcome to AA! hope you will enjoy the site.

Well im exited to join this site i love fish tanks and the joy of owning fun fish. I was the type of kid that when my goldfishes died i cried and cried because having a fish to me was like having a new friend. Now i see fish as fun tiny pals that when ever i am down i can just watch them and i am garounteed to laugh cuz my fish are so silly. When ever I go to a restrant with a fish tank i always watch the fishies even though im 16 its just so cool. I always had an interest in fishtanks and even though i cant get a 20 gallon tank cuz my house has too many windows i am perfectly happy with my 3 awsome fishies swimming happily in their 5 gallon tank.

Im so exited i get to see other people who love fishies just as much as i do and read awsone stories about people who share my pashion.

Hope this wasnt cheesey if so sorry sincerley _ puggle88
Hello puggle88,
Fishies are cool to watch weather your 6, 16, or on the 6Th anniversary of your 46Th Birthday (more commonly known as 52, but don't want to be).
If watching fish and enjoying the larger Aquariums of others is cheesy. Then welcome to the cheddar shop. We all love fishies and not just our own.
And if you enjoy watching others, you should check out 220g Cichlid build by hdultra. No fish yet, but it's been really cool watching such a huge undertaking. The lighting and decorations have been beautiful. With each step she posts new pictures.
I have 2-55g tanks, but I can't even imagine how big a 220g really is. Or how many fish could go in a tank that size. So it will be really cool when it's finished.

220g wow that's amazing. Ima have to go hunting for that.
Hi Jayjsizzle,
It really is amazing. I think it's the longest thread going. There is a lot to read and see.
I think if you go to hdultra profile and from there you can go to all her posts. Otherwise it may be hard to find.

Lol. Sometimes i watch my fishies for over 20 minutes not realizing how much time has gone by. And watching my fishies is like tv when ever im grounded or forced to go to my room for talken back or wearing pajama pants to school.

And 220 gallons?????? Holy crap that would suck to clean if the filter broke or sumthin. Expecialy if some of the fishies had babies. Lol.

You're never too old to watch the fish at a restaurant. Heck, I went to a Chinese restaurant with an indoor goldfish pond, and the guy was flattered at how interested I was in them (I was watching them like a 5 year old kid) and let me watch him feed them.

I watch mine for hours sometimes when I'm depressed. They really know how to cheer me up.

Have fun here! :)

No truer words were ever spoken! love fish...

At my house watching the fishes is a family affair. I do have a small family just my daughter, my grandson and me, but the 3 of us love to sit and just watch their antics. It's better than a lot of TV shows these days.
There is no age discrimination when it comes to fish. Just look at the wide range of ages here on AA.

Back
Top Bottom