hi, i'm a new member with 2 freshwater/brackish tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bellmom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So i had a tank as a kid. Now my husband and i have started two fw tanks as a hobby together. Our two year old just loves fish too, her favorit movie is nemo, lol.

Sofar our tanks seem to be going well. My mollys are actually looking much better than when i got them. They had ich and clamped fins and looked allaround sad. My husbad got them because the store clerk said they would die anyway as they were the first fish in the tank. I guess reasoning that we wouldn't want sickness in the tank for other fish was beyond him. But we have cleared them up.

we were thinking about a salt water tank in the future, though we have never had one. I know they are touchy and California has highly alkaline water. But i know people have them so they can be done :)

Any helpful tips would be nice.
thanks

Welcome to AA, glad to hear you were able to nurse unhealthy fish back to health. People here will be happy to help you, but the best method for obtaining help is to post a new thread on the particular topic in the appropriate forum section with a good title. For example, if you have questions about the ick, you might post a thread in the diseased or sick fish section titled "Please help, Mollies with clamped fins and ich."

Thank you for the helpful tip on how to post. I am actually new to the whole posting idea with anything other than facebook, lol. My husband is the techy one.

Back
Top Bottom