Hi. I'm in CA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bgnfin2

Aquarium Advice Newbie
HI FROM Sacramento, CA.

Hello everyone. I'm in the beginning phases of my 75g reef tank. Now that it is warming up I'm planning my RO/DI water setup. I also want to use a refugium
and need advice on skimmers and water flow. I have many questions and ideas which I will need answers and input on as well. I would be glad to be
of help once I become better versed on the different aspects of this reef madness. Thanks.

bgnfin2:BIG:

Last edited:
Welcome to AA!

Hope over to the Saltwater forums and post your questions. We will be glad to point you in the right direction for information.

Thanks everyone. I'm relieved to find some help. Your tank is a dream tank Mike and I hope to get there one day several years from now. I have a great deal of questions, and the books carry certain subjects so far then it's on to next topic. I will post soon, but want to look through posts a little first so I don't repeat same old ?'s. Thanks again.

Brad

Hi all. I'm from So Cal. Looking into doing a 30G, most likely tropical. I know I definitely want a few Catfishes, but am still doing research on which ones to get and what other fishes are compatible (I'm looking into a community tank). Thanks for everyone's assistance! Happy "fishing" :)

Back
Top Bottom