Hi....I'm NEW!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LollyMac11

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi,

I'm LollyMac11, I live in the North West of England.
I have been trying to get good goldfish advise on the net but was finding it very difficult. Then I came accross this site and thought it was very interesting and full of info!

I have been keeping fish since I was a small child, and have kept them as a married lady.

I hope someone out there sees my thread about sick or spawning, as I need a little help!

I love my fish!

:fish1:

LollyMac11 said:
Thanks!!
Need help getting round the site though! I'm new to forums!!

:fish2:
:thanks:

There is a app too ^_^ that's what I always use.

If you go to this site on your android phone, the app install should be visible on the webpage i believe. Not sure about an iphone.

Hi and thanks to both of you!

My phone is an android so I will look at this website on my phone and see if I can find it!!:thanks:

I think it's also on the android market. Just search for "aquarium advice" it should be on there. <3 the free app!

I have an android. When you go to the site on your phone, it says "this site has a mobile app" you just hit okay, and it installs automatically. Cute little crab icon for it :)

Well, it worked and I have the app!!
Thanks to all who told me about it....I hope it makes things easier for me!!

So far, I have met some really nice people happy to help. It's good to know that there people out there who want to help! It's nice to be able to send out your thought, questions or comments and you know people are listening and will give you a bit of time to tell you what they think!

I have only been part of this forum for a day and my experience has been a very positive one. I posted a question about Sick or Spawning and I have had some really helpfull responses.

So.....thank you all!!

I look forward to speaking to lots more friendly people!

Well, it worked and I have the app!!
Thanks to all who told me about it....I hope it makes things easier for me!!

So far, I have met some really nice people happy to help. It's good to know that there people out there who want to help! It's nice to be able to send out your thought, questions or comments and you know people are listening and will give you a bit of time to tell you what they think!

I have only been part of this forum for a day and my experience has been a very positive one. I posted a question about Sick or Spawning and I have had some really helpfull responses.

So.....thank you all!!

I look forward to speaking to lots more friendly people!

This is why I love this site. Well said!

Welcome! You'll be well educated in no time! If you are just starting out with a goldfish tank, do you know about cycling your tank?

Back
Top Bottom