Hi I'm new.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AussieGirl

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I used to raise fancy guppies and moved to a town where it was very difficult to care for them properly so had to give up on them. I am now in a better situation and I am planning on starting a new 2.5 gallon tank with a Crowntail betta, problem is finding the perfect one....I want to find a reputable breeder and have no clue on how to go about that. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the forum!! You can check with folks on the forum. several of them are fish breeders. If no luck here, you can try Aquabid.

foster53 said:
Welcome to the forum!! You can check with folks on the forum. several of them are fish breeders. If no luck here, you can try Aquabid.

+1 or liveaquria.com. Aquabid has expensive shipping but
Some are pickup. Welcome though!! Glad you joined us!! Maybe could check on Craigslist.

I've been looking on aquabid, they have some beautiful fish but I'm a little leery of ordering from overseas, which seems to be where the ones I always want are. Lol. And thanks for the welcomes. :)

carol mc caully betta breeder

you can try karen mc caully she goes by the name martinis momma she has her own web site also basement bettas has a web site and blog also they have a facebook page she is really knowlegable about them she raises hundes a year for sale

Thanks I checked out basement bettas, she has some gorgeous fish but no crowntails. :-(

Back
Top Bottom