Hi. I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

emmz23

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all,

First of all I'm Emma. I've just recently began to keep tropical fish and im loving it at the moment, very relaxing :).

if anyone has a chance to look at my pics, could you please see if my mollies pregnant as only bought them Monday and 1 looks fat. If it's not a good enough pic let me know and I will try and get a better picture.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum! You've come to the right place! I've never kept Molly's, but I'm sure someone else on here will let you know! Nice tank!

Thank you for the nice welcome guys :).

Soz to ke asking but if anyone could look at my pics to see if any off my molluscs pregnant, only want to know as I have 4 females only in the tank at the moment and if they had any would they be safe to let the crystal to grow in tank.

Thanks

Thank you for the nice welcome guys :).

Soz to ke asking but if anyone could look at my pics to see if any off my molluscs pregnant, only want to know as I have 4 females only in the tank at the moment and if they had any would they be safe to let the crystal to grow in tank.

Thanks
Sorry I'm not going to be able to help any with that. You should post your question in the freshwater breeding threads. You'll get some reply on it there. Good luck

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom