Hi, I'm new and love advice (but don't always follow it)... :-)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greenmaster

Aquarium Advice Addict
I joined less then a week ago, but I posted somewhere else so I thought I would post here as well. I had a SW tank (75g) seven years ago and about six years ago moved and had to take it down, now I finally got the opportunity to start again. I'm in the process of building support for my floor then I'm going to build the stand and tank. I'm about 1 month from getting the tank built and 2-6 months from getting fish. I plan on trying a set-up that I don't believe is out there much and may be blogging my adventures. The tank I'm setting up is going to be over 300 gallons + bottom tank 125 gallons. I read about the DIY rock and it looks cool so I'm going to try and make some of that too... I have some "mined dry rock" on the way. I live in Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada.

Well, greenmaster I will be tagging along for the ride with you.

Welcome to AA! Be sure to take lots of pictures of your new set up! We love pictures here! :)

Well, If it's FOWLR use that forum. If it's anyother use the one that you think you fit into....beginning SW or Reef etc.. and don't worry if it's really in the wrong section one of our great moderator will move your thread to the section that will get the most replies.

Back
Top Bottom