Hi...I'm new here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csluvnya

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am new to this site but have had many basic tanks over the years. They have all been freshwater tanks with basic decor. My boyfriend surprised me wih a 29gallon for my brithday and it was all set up with fish and the cheap decorations and basic everything. My goal is to convert it to a healthy planted aquarium. That people stare in awe at when they visit. :) however, I have a lot to learn since I've never had a planted aquarium before.

alLexX said:
welcome to AA,what kind of fish do you have?

I have 3 emperor tetras, two blue gouramis, a cat fish, 4 orange pladys, and 3 other tetras, not sure what kind. I had two clown loaches which r my favorite....but i recently lost them to the ick because its been hot and cold weather and my house has no ac, so the tank temp has been going up and down :(

I have 3 emperor tetras, two blue gouramis, a cat fish, 4 orange pladys, and 3 other tetras, not sure what kind. I had two clown loaches which r my favorite....but i recently lost them to the ick because its been hot and cold weather and my house has no ac, so the tank temp has been going up and down :(
the tetras should be in schools of at least 6. and the loaches get way too big,so dont get any more.and the gouramis will probably fight.

Back
Top Bottom