hi, im new...little about me and whatnot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doogle

Aquarium Advice FINatic
jumped headfirst and not looking back. got a 15g with platys, 2x10g with goldfish, a 10g with a spooted puffer-brackish, a 10g breeder-hospital-qt, 20g mollie-brackish, 2x 55gs one african cichlid and one southeast asian tank, and just got a osaka 155 set complete with 41g cube like tank with bent wraparound glass(very cool), a hagen glo 2x24 ficture that has dark bamboo trim, the stand also is bamboo, it came with fluval heater and 205 canister filter, $250. smile...deciding to start my first f.o.w.l.e.r. in it, i love african cichlids but i might start getting lost in saltwater here very soon ! he he.thanx for reading, if u want to shout out or leave funny or horror stories, or advice for a newbie about to take the plunge in saltwater, would love to hear from ya! peace

Whoa! You have some tanks! I would love to see pics! Especially of your goldies (my fave), mollies (up there on the list), and the SE Asian tank. I bet your house is GORGEOUS!

This is a freakin' awesome site with awesome people. You'll have a good time here.

:)

i am kinda dumb when it comes to computers so if anyone can helpme with postingpics on here or from facebook, that would help alot. i havepics on ratemytank.com and lots of pics on facebook -under mike_doogle@hotmail.com
befriend me and look at my pics, and like i said i need all the help i can get. thankx

i love african cichlids but i might start getting lost in saltwater here very soon !

It can happen. My poor babies (my Africans) all sit side by side staring out the tank at me because I pay attention to my sw more than them. I am working on this, because even my community seems to have noticed the lack of attention. So many fish, so little time...

Thank goodness for the webcam, unfortunately they don't know they are being watched while I am working. (Oops, even that has been tuned to the sw tank the past week or so.)

im looking into starting saltwater too. i LOVEmy a.cichlids, but i can see that happening to me too! there is so much more to learn about saltwater, fish, inverts, equipment, and whatnot. i just got a osaka 155 set (41gallon cube-ish open top tank with bent wraparound smooth 8mm glass with brushed aluminum trim and dark bamboo stand. fluval heater and 205 canister filter, 24" hagen glo fixture with dark bamboo, t5ho with 2 life glow bulbs. new for $250) that im gonna start my first fowler or mini reef in. of coarse i've been reading alot and asking people who have been doing it for awhile. lucky that my cichlid tank is next to my soon2b reef tank.my goldfish might feel left out the most.

Back
Top Bottom