Hi I'm Sam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I recommend aqua clear filters, but almost any filter should do the job. Heaters are only needed if your area where you live gets cold, especially in the winter times.

I live in Reno it's 102 today. Do I need a heater? Thank you all so much. I am online right now looking at filters an heaters. And I hope that the filter is the only problem so my fish feel better. Another question. How do you know if your fish are happy and healthy?

Sammers411 said:
I live in Reno it's 102 today. Do I need a heater? Thank you all so much. I am online right now looking at filters an heaters. And I hope that the filter is the only problem so my fish feel better. Another question. How do you know if your fish are happy and healthy?

Ya I would get a heater and a filter wait a few days buy a couple cheap fish and see if they live

Guggiboy123 said:
Ya I would get a heater and a filter wait a few days buy a couple cheap fish and see if they live

Why would you do this? I say buy the filter and heater, put it in. I also recommend doing some research on fish care. There is a lot to it.

Brandon K.A said:
Why would you do this? I say buy the filter and heater, put it in. I also recommend doing some research on fish care. There is a lot to it.

That's exactly what u just told them to do

Brandon K.A said:
No, but I mean adding more fish may create a problem. Sorry, I meant no offense. :)

No I'm not offended I meant Tht he should do a fishless cycle and then put in some cheaper fish like red wagged platies or something like tht

Back
Top Bottom