Hi Im Stacey and Im new here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

staceymomx3

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi have always loved fish. Since I was little Ive wanted an Oscar tank. Over the last 5 yrs I worked my way up to where I am now. I started with a betta upgraded to a 5gallon tank with numerous different fish. Then a 10 g 37 g and now I have a 60g tank with my oscar. I had a parrot fish which just died 2wks ago. I look forward to talking with you guys. I just made a big mistake. I bought 1 large gourami kissing fish last week. My Oscar has been really bothering him. So I went out yesterday to buy his tankmate another large kissing fish. Well I know what your going to say. Tank too small!! I wasnt thinking. Do u think there is anyway these 3 fish can live in a 60 g tank

welcome to AA,stacey. no,i dont think they can live in a 60. from what ive read,a 60 is barely cutting it. or not cutting it,depending on who you ask XD

Thanks for the advise. I relize now that this 65g tank wont be big enough. Its stinks cause they all seem to be getting along.

Welcome to AA glad you joined us!!! I think they cant live in a 60G ether >.<

Back
Top Bottom