Hi I'm Viv, and I'm a fish-aholic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VivAquarist

Aquarium Advice Newbie
After having taken a break from fish keeping due to cross country move, I wanted to get back into it with a 60G biotope tank. Instead I ended up with 4 more tanks, with 2 additional ones planned for breeding tetras. My profile has my current tanks listed. The two additional ones are a 29G and another 20G H which are purchased but I'm waiting on space to be cleared up and the new stand to come in.

I don't have many good pictures at the moment or I'd add them here.

My female betta community currently involves 5 female bettas along with some harlequin rasboras, and juvi white clouds. They get along great, so I can help answer questions if anyone is curious about that sort of set up, or about how to select good bettas for a multi-betta community, etc.

All my experience has been in keeping freshwater fish and planted tanks are a passion of mine.

As for me personally, I'm a disabled individual who gets to mostly stay home except for doctors appointments and treatments. Having my little fish friends makes life better. Other hobbies include gaming, singing, and graphic design (that's what I did before my disabilities got worse and I had to stop working.)

So that's me in a nutshell! Glad to be joining the community.

Well I've found so far over the years that i enjoy fishkeeping over the years with bud lights

Back
Top Bottom