Hi. Its only my 2nd day here..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

roydooms

Aquarium Advice Addict
...And I can say that I know A LOT more info about FW and planted tanks than before I joined this forum. People are so friendly and really willing to give me advice. Thank you!

Anyway, how do you add profile pic? Thanks.

Welcome to AA!

To add profile pics and/or forum avatars, go under the User CP link in the top menu bar. All of your profile options are in there on the left hand side.

Welcome Roy.. I think from our previous posts/discussions, you are using the Iphone Ap. You will have to get on your computer to add a profile pic.

fort384 said:
Welcome Roy.. I think from our previous posts/discussions, you are using the Iphone Ap. You will have to get on your computer to add a profile pic.

Thanks. I see. I won't be able to do that til Tuesday. Do I need to use the PC as well if I want to post pics?

neilanh said:
Welcome to AA!

To add profile pics and/or forum avatars, go under the User CP link in the top menu bar. All of your profile options are in there on the left hand side.

Will do when I get home and ise my computer. Thanks.

Nope, you can post pics from the iphone Ap. Just click the little grey "attachments" button at the top of the edit screen for new posts.

welcometoaa.gif

fort384 said:
Nope, you can post pics from the iphone Ap. Just click the little grey "attachments" button at the top of the edit screen for new posts.

I missed this message.
Found the "attachments". Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom