Hi, New fish addict

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tink9791

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm Hannah. This all started when my little girl wanted a fish tank. She loves fish. Anyway we decided to start out small to see how things would go, so we purchased a 10g. I set it up and waited for 3 weeks before we got any fish. A few weeks ago we got our first fish.. 1 male guppy and 2 female guppys for now. I love watching them, it's like I'm addicted. I've been researching everything because I want to be prepared. My water is testing good and I've been doing the water changes. Everything seems great. We are thinking of getting another fish or 2 soon, but I just want these to stay alive. Any advice is welcome and appreciated. I really enjoy this and I am looking into getting a larger tank soon.

Welcome to the site! I would post your specific questions in the FW section where you will get much more great advice.

Welcome to AA, would love to see pics of your 10G. Just make sure the tank is cycled before getting more fish, oh and with guppies you may not want to get anymore b/c you will have plenty of fry shortly, some may get eaten if you dont have lots of hiding spots.

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom