Hi! New girl on the block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lala

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello there. I'm Lala, and I am new here. I admit I am overwhelmed trying to navigate this gigantic forum and not sure I'll actually get the hang of it. Not the most user friendly forum I've been on, but I really do need advice on my aquarium and don't know where else to go! So I guess I'll try it out for a bit. Any tips? I tried to install the iphone app but I got a headache and it wouldn't let me update my profile from there.
Anywhoo. good to be here (I think) and I hope to get to know some of you fellow fish lovers. :)
~L

Welcome to AA

The app won't let you update your profile but it's not as hard to figure out with a little time and this forum has a lot to offer and lots of advice

Welcome to AA. Let us know what youl need help with. Browse around and you will see that it's not that hard to get going here,

Welcome to AA Lala! :D

I use my computer to edit profile and other stuff that you cannot do in the app. I bet they are working on adding that to the app. This forum has a lot of knowledgable members and they are willing to help. Enjoy! :)

Yes. I put the phone down and got going on the actual computer and am doing much better. :) There are SO many different forums! I will probably do better with the app once I am more familiar with the full site. I am excited to be here. We have had our aquarium for about 2 years now and still consider ourselves newbies, but haven't had a good place to go to for advice. (Sorry I keep saying "we" My husband and I keep our tank as a "together" hobby)

Welcome !

I'm new too and also new to SW ; getting great advice , lot's of help!

Nice members :)

Welcome !

I just posted a thread in "new aquisitions" and it said that my post wouldn't be visible until it was approved.. anyone know generally how long that takes?

Welcome !

Welcome to AA :) Everyone on here is super friendly... I was feeling totally overwhelmed when I first started on here... but after a few days you get used to it. :)

I just posted a thread in "new aquisitions" and it said that my post wouldn't be visible until it was approved.. anyone know generally how long that takes?

If you posted a picture, moderators have to approve it until you get more contributions on the forum.

It's a trust issue to prevent possible spammer accounts.

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom