Hi new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jamesH

Aquarium Advice Activist
hi
just wanted to introduce my self quick ill try keep it short!

my names james I'm 26 and from the uk.

I've tired my hand at fish only tanks in the past with a lot of joy but having the
hart brake of tearing it down and practically giving it all away due to a failed relationship :banghead:

so I've decided to start up again!

i only currently have 1 tank up and running witch is my aquael 30 litre nano.
I've never kept corals before due to the fish i liked were never compatible in my previous tank but wanted to give it ago.

i have a coral garden witch i will try and attach a picture of so you guys can tell me what the names of them are if you would be so kind! and a bubble tip nem

fish wise i have a yet to pair set of clowns and a mandarin now i know i might get some stick from people saying the tanks to small for the fish but they seem very happy, water paramaters are very stable and everything looks healthy.
if there comes a time when theres an issue my lfs are pretty ace and are always willing to help, be it alive or taking a fish until i have set up a bigger tank so that side covered.

so thats about it really looking forward to receiving as much advice as possible and please don't be to hard on me as I'm just a mer human!!

so here are the pictures for anyone interested

Attachments

• IMG_3822.jpg
    IMG_3822.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3811.jpg
    IMG_3811.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3817.jpg
    IMG_3817.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3820.jpg