Hi New Member here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bert B

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi I have just registered and i would like to introduce myself. my name is Bert, my Aquarium is a 100 Gallon Plexiglas freshwater that i have had for 16 years. It started out as a marine tank but living in the California mountains with heavy snowfall we had several power outages and fish were lost. I changed it over to fresh water and i have aquascaped it several different ways over the years. We moved to Nevada 3 years ago, i restarted the tank and aquascaped it a few different ways, until finally i achieved the ultimate aquascape that i am very happy AND satisfied with :D is there a way i can post my aquarium pictures and where do i post them :?: thanks !

Hi Kimberly thanks for the nice welcome !what size are your aquariums ?

you can share your photos of your tank that i would like to see for sure , by useing www.photobucket.com upload your images. then you will see 3 lines with the link to your photo under it. high light the bottom one in blue then right click it and copy it. then come back to aa and open a post of your tank and right click and select paste. your photos will be there after you click submit. welcome and let me tell u the people here are great.

thank you everyone. so the only way to load my pictures is on photobucket to post them here then ?

thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am working on getting my pictures posted. There is a sperate forum for posting pictures right ? at the bottom of this reply page, it says "add attatchment " what can you post here picture wise ?

Click on my bold links and that should show you how to do it.

Bert B said:
There is a sperate forum for posting pictures right ? at the bottom of this reply page, it says "add attatchment " what can you post here picture wise ?
I'm sorry, I didn't answer your question.
THere are different forums for posting different things, like a full tank shot, new aquisitions, sick fish (corals for SW), feel free to post. Remember, any pics need to be approved, if you don't get a response, let one of the mentors, mods or admins know. Especially since it is the holiday season.....I look forward to seeing some pics....Oh yeah, you can also post in your gallery...it goes through the same process...click on mine (it's nothing spectactuler, but will give you an idea).

roka64 said:
Bert B said:
There is a sperate forum for posting pictures right ? at the bottom of this reply page, it says "add attatchment " what can you post here picture wise ?
I'm sorry, I didn't answer your question.
THere are different forums for posting different things, like a full tank shot, new aquisitions, sick fish (corals for SW), feel free to post. Remember, any pics need to be approved, if you don't get a response, let one of the mentors, mods or admins know. Especially since it is the holiday season.....I look forward to seeing some pics....Oh yeah, you can also post in your gallery...it goes through the same process...click on mine (it's nothing spectactuler, but will give you an idea).

My pictures posted in the showoff forum in the members freshwater tanks here is the link to the post
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=91654

Here is my 100 Gallon Tank

Attachments

• 2006_09101200x16000079_698.jpg
    2006_09101200x16000079_698.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 2006_12071200x16000002_266.jpg
    2006_12071200x16000002_266.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom