Hi new to AA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mfish7

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone, I'm new to AA just wanted to introduce myself.. From Australia got myself a 280ltr 6Ft aquarium currently housing a large feather fin Catfish and two smaller synodontis cats, with a large male nimbochromis venustus, and three other large African cichlids (fuelleborni).

Also have a small frontosa in sick tank who has now completely healed and is growing!

I also have a common yellow goldfish in a 4ft tank in garage who I saved from my nephew who didn't want it. This fish has doubled in size since I got him..

Photos to come soon

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome

Is it just me or does The iPhone app suck at trying to download some photos to show u guys.. ???

Mfish7 said:
Is it just me or does The iPhone app suck at trying to download some photos to show u guys.. ???

My Mollies & I welcome you :0)

I use mostly the iPhone app.... I love it, mostly that it notifies on subscribed posts immediately.. But, it has it's glitches and requires a reload sometimes., :)

welcome!

no probs here with the app. I love the fact that it's super easy to upload photos via the camera to explain my posts!

Ok, must be my phone, I've been trying to upload photos but it just keeps freezing up.. Will try and reset it cheers :)

Back
Top Bottom