Hi! New to site

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

severum mama

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone! I am new to the site but not really new to fish. I started keeping fish about a year and 1/2 ago. Of course it escalated into an obsession and now I have 4 tanks. :lol: I'm looking forward to hangin' around here.

Welcome to AA!! You'll have a great time hanging around the site and reading through all the posts :wink:
:BIG:

Thanks everyone!!! :D In case you want to hear about my tanks, I have 4:

20 gallon planted:
1 Bolivian ram (had to be rehomed to this tank)
7 gold pristella tetras- beautiful fish!
1 bristlenose pleco
also, desperately awaiting apistogramma
filters: Penguin mini and Aquaclear 150

29 gallon planted:
3 Bolivian rams- so much personality!
7 green fire tetras
6 rummy nose tetras
1 clown pleco
filter: Aquaclear 300

35 gallon fake planted:
2 Blood Parrots- my 1st cichlids
7 red glass barbs
cories soon to come
filter: Emperor 400

55 gallon with no plants at all:
1 gold severum- the one in my avatar
1 wild caught firemouth- my newest cichlid
1 small female convict
3 huge tiger barbs
3 huge green barbs
1 sailfin pleco
filters: Emperor 280 and Emperor 400
70 lbs of rock

LOL I know about the sig line, I am a member of other forums as well. :D I thought the full description would be a little long for my sig and people would get sick of it :lol: so I might as well just tell ya here. :oops:

severum mama said:
LOL I know about the sig line, I am a member of other forums as well. :D I thought the full description would be a little long for my sig and people would get sick of it :lol: so I might as well just tell ya here. :oops:

I think it does get old when people list all of there tanks in the sig. Thats why there is a section in your profile to describe you tanks. then you can just say "in my 55 gallon freshwater tank..." and we can look at your profile and know the exact specifications for that tank.

I used to have all my tanks in my sig, but with 8 tanks, that got to be a bit much. Aside from keeping your profile up to date, add some pics to your gallery!! :D

Back
Top Bottom