Hi! Newbie from Atlanta

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Z_Pilot

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey Guys and Gals. New to the forum and new to salt water aquariums so I need some advice. I live in an apartment so I don't have much room so I was looking at around a 30 gallon tank. I went to a local shop and they recommended me buying a Bio-Cube tank. He explained that it had everything I needed to get started. My question for you guys is this the route I need to take to get started? Is there a certain combo brand that is better than others? I want a reef tank for sure so will something like this support what I want?

Thanks so much for your help!

Welcome to AA!

There's lots of folks here that have experience with the bio cubes, they'll chime in with their experiences.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I was also looking at the JBJ Nano Cube HQI. Seems to be a little better setup for the money. Again thanks for the advice!

Welcome from one newbie to another. Folks seem very helpful and friendly here.

Hey Zagz, I like your African Grey. I have a Yellow Nape Amazon that's been with me for 20 some odd years. I'm looking forward to getting my reef up to give him something to watch!

Regards,

Ralph

Hey Guys and Gals. New to the forum and new to salt water aquariums so I need some advice. I live in an apartment so I don't have much room so I was looking at around a 30 gallon tank. I went to a local shop and they recommended me buying a Bio-Cube tank. He explained that it had everything I needed to get started. My question for you guys is this the route I need to take to get started? Is there a certain combo brand that is better than others? I want a reef tank for sure so will something like this support what I want?

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi, I'm also a newbie from atl just got started recently as well. Take a look on craigslist for aquariums, they are very cheap compared to the cost of one in a store. I posted an ad looking for an aquarium and had 14 email replies by the next day.

Hi, I'm also a newbie from atl just got started recently as well. Take a look on craigslist for aquariums, they are very cheap compared to the cost of one in a store. I posted an ad looking for an aquarium and had 14 email replies by the next day.
Thanks! Will do, haven't even thought about that.

Also, the guy at the shop said I could buy water from them instead of treating my own water which would speed up getting things into the aquarium. Does this sound like something i should do?

Back
Top Bottom