Hi newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lizmunn

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi just purchased a 40L tank I've got two sunshine platys and two zebra danimos, one albino they seem to be getting along ok just wondered what other fish I can think about adding or should I take the danimos back? As I hear there meant to be kept in schools? initially got the fish tank for my 6 month old daughter as she loves fish with the bright colours sits there for hours watching them any recommendations as I'm getting quiet addicted to it and would love to get the most out of my tank atm then think about moving up to a bigger one

Also waters turning with a slight misty haze any suggestions?

I started the same way, buying a 10 gallon for my lil one. Next thing I knew I was buying plants, substrate, lights in that order. Lol. I started with a shoal of neon tetras since I liked their color.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Dainos should be kept in shoal of at least. Good community fish but can get nippy. They should do good with the platys

Please take a look at the link I provided. This will help if you didnt cycle your tank before adding fish and help you understand that cycle process.

Back
Top Bottom