Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-11-2012, 01:12 PM   #21
Aquarium Advice Regular
Originally Posted by Shanny View Post
...The bigger city I travel to doesn't have a good aquarium/fish shop. Only two of the big chain pet suppllies stores. I haven't started looking at what they carry yet.
Yes, there are online stores that ship fish, like liveaquaria.com, for one. I have ordered fish, snails, and plants online with excellent results, from both individuals and stores. bigalspets.com is a Canadian company, though I don't think they sell fish. I would suggest you check out Aquabid.com. Once your tank is cycled, you can research what fish and plants you want and go there to see what's available. The listings have little flags to tell you what country the shipper is located plus new things are listed all the time. They also have tanks, parts, and pretty much anything you need for the hobby.

debisbooked is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules