Hi - rescued fantail goldfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cabbagebutterfly

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Morning,

I've joined up as a result of being at work with 2 very unexpectedly rescued fantail goldfish and their new 60l tank (much much better than the unfiltered, uncleaned storage box they were rescued from!). So generally seeking goldfish-y advice.

Already have experience with guppies and platys (all so cute!) :) and am currently looking into new 125l+ tanks for them that are easy to access and clean (with our current old tank, the glass encourages algae growth and also I'm terrified it will collapse on me so my husband has to do all the cleaning...). Am currently pondering the Interpret FishPod :) or any other tank with 'bay'? shaped glass.

(and yes, the goldfish may then get the old 125l tank, or I may just have to try and sell some things to be able to afford a second FishPod. Obviously anyone with a spare FishPod is MORE than welcome to get in touch!) :)

Hooray for joining the site!
I am going to add that I think cabbage whites are beautiful. Common, but very lovely butterflies. Are you interested in insects as well as fish?

Back
Top Bottom