Hi! So. Cal. Newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ivy19

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I'm Ivy and my husband and I are new to the fish world. We have dogs, cats, and canaries and now fish! We have a 75 gal. marine community tank which has only been up and running for about 5 weeks. Patience is the hardest thing for us at this point - which I'm sure you all can understand.

Once we get competent with this tank, we plan to acquire a much smaller aquarium and introduce the wonderful world of seahorses to our lives. But that's much, much further in the future.

Welcome aboard. I had a seahorse tank for a while. You need to research them very good.

seahorses

"Research" - ain't that the truth. SH's sound only slightly less intimidating than human babies (and I thought saltwater tanks were challenging!). Yes, we're taking that one very, very slowly!

Cali - great if you like HOT weather in January

Ugh, Cali..I miss it so :( Welcome to the site! :)

Can't tell where you're from - I know the East is really COLD right now, but it was 89 here on Monday - I HATE hot weather and my tank didn't like it either.

I'm in Texas now, but spent most of my life in Cali. I need to make it back for a visit someday :| I prefer the summers there because of the heat :p Seahorses aren't so bad, just as long as you find a good stock and quarantine them.

Back
Top Bottom