Hi there, it's been a while since I have been on here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cobaltskyy

Aquarium Advice Freak
I recently have had my zebra danios spawn successfully! I quarantined about 10 gallons of my 30 gallon long during my weekly water change last week. I have tons of larvae and eggs still but all the free swimming babies are M.I.A....are they hiding or did they slip through the cracks and get eaten....lol! Anyways I did see one free swimming yesterday about the length of an eyelash! So fast!!!! LOL If anyone is able to give advice I would appreciate it!!

Cobaltskyy said:
I recently have had my zebra danios spawn successfully! I quarantined about 10 gallons of my 30 gallon long during my weekly water change last week. I have tons of larvae and eggs still but all the free swimming babies are M.I.A....are they hiding or did they slip through the cracks and get eaten....lol! Anyways I did see one free swimming yesterday about the length of an eyelash! So fast!!!! LOL If anyone is able to give advice I would appreciate it!!

No advice, but I've got about 100 Black Moor eggs is a nursery tank. Day 2 and wondering how long it took yours to hatch?

I do know that when feeding them, don't feed too much or they'll eat themselves to death. There's some fry food out there, or crush flakes into dust. Guess I did have some advice lol.

Good luck and hopefully you'll get better info, I'll be following.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

**bubble wand in with eggs and fry~good idea or should I move it??

I just took these readings. API strips

GH: ~60
KH: ~20
pH: 6.8
NO2: 0
NO3:10
Temp. 78 F - Yes they spawned on the end of the tank away from the heater! LOL
Penguin Bio Wheel 150
150W Heater
Flourescent lighting?

I have Hikari First Bites. I feed them a pinch in the morning and in the evening. I have baby grass, rocks/cave and a plant in there and I have no idea how many are in there. I think I may be over feeding them then....IDK

Cobaltskyy said:
**bubble wand in with eggs and fry~good idea or should I move it??

I just took these readings. API strips

GH: ~60
KH: ~20
pH: 6.8
NO2: 0
NO3:10
Temp. 78 F - Yes they spawned on the end of the tank away from the heater! LOL
Penguin Bio Wheel 150
150W Heater
Flourescent lighting?

Not sure of the bubbler, but I can't see it hurting as long as its not stirring things up too much. I have my extra filter going and keeping heat about 74-76 and my 6700K 17w light on the tank.

Your water levels seem OK to me. Do you think the fry are dying off?

Give me a few, I have some info Jsoong sent about this in a PM.

Sent from my Epic 4G using Aquarium Advice App

I don't know if they are dying off or getting into the other side of the tank. I have a pleco, 4 cory cats, 3 white tetras, 5 cardinal tetras, 4 bleeding heart tetras, and 5 zebras (4m 1f)
I noticed i tiny gap on the side of the partition...they can definitely squeeze through.....

Back
Top Bottom