Hi to all!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paleosnow

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi to all! Im new to these forums but been in the hobby some ten years now so please bare with me and i can use any tips and advice. I have always had at least one cichlid tank up and going throughout the years and have had up to 6. I currently have a 125g that i recently started filling. I have ten assorted ciclids in it now which include 3 yellow labs, an acai?, 1 m. auratus,1 kribensis,1 red jewel, an "elec. blue", an albino ?,and one other i havent tried to identify. All are juvi's and i am just observing their behaviors and differences before i decide on the final inhabitants. So far they all are well and have more than enough space. I also have a small regent that houses a couple more juvi labs that i display on my dining table. I just acquired another nice tank that is 30"l x 24"t x12" w. I will soon start to play with it and could use some suggestions. How many gal. is this tank? It will be a d.i.y from the ground up since i only have the tank and enjoy doing such things.I Look forward to being a member of the community and thanks again.

spoonman said:
30"l x 24"t x12" w is 37.4 gallons....

Thanks alot. I can already see how usefull and knowledgeable this site and the members are going to be!

Back
Top Bottom