Hi ya'll

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarasein

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am new hear. I am just getting my 29 g tank set back up. The heater is currently running at 80 F. And slow flow on the filter. I am going to be getting some live plants hopefully today or tomorrow. I just ordered a [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Freshwater Master Test Kit and that will be hear on Wed. So, I will start testing and getting the water right. I plan to have some small tropical fish and plants. Just keeping it simple for now and going with low light plants.

I also have a 2 g tank set up for my daughters. They have a crown tail male beta. Any advice for him? I tend to do full tank refills and feed once a week. But that is what the pet store told me to do. So, what is best for him? I think we have had him about 1 or 2 months? I can't remember.
[/SIZE][/FONT]

Welcome to AA!

Make sure you're using a good dechlorinator when you do the water changes. Also, 50% weekly is usually plenty and a bit less stressful for the betta. You can also feed every other day as long as there's no left over food in the tank after he/she eats.

Back
Top Bottom