hidey ho

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JPKeenan

Aquarium Advice FINatic
one a few fishy sites now.

I have two tanks, a 20g and a 30g. And this weekend I am picking up a 15g and another 30g.... They are used so I will cycle them longer than normal to try to make sure anything that might be left in them (infection wise) will die.

I'm looking for LED moon lighting projects... I want to see my glo-fish glow!

yeah I would like to make the lighting myself.

Plus I would really love to get my hands on some way to make a semi-powerfull underwater LED to place inside one of my decor projects.

I haven't farted around too much on the site here since I found it last night. But I am going to post a DIY decor item I made yesterday (waiting for silicone to cure before putting it in the tank). I posted it on aquariumcenteral.com and people gave it rave reviews... Living in an apartment I don't have a lot of room or tools for projects, but this decor item was a good idea with no tools and cost under $15 to make.

The LED light. I was half way thinking of maybe getting a small length of PVC pipe, the LED, wire, and maybe a water-proof switch. Drill a hole for the LED, seal it, attach the battery, seal an end and see if I can just screw on the other end (to be able to change battery).

Well only one LED light for inside the igloo project.

I have 3 glow-fish in the tank and would like to have enough of the blue LED light to make them glow... This tank is in my living room and was thinking I want the light to be about on par with a nightlight or a TV.

OK than!

I do not have the LED light but I will post the ice igloo how to in the DIY section :)

Back
Top Bottom