High!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fred Garvin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm Fred. Just got back into the hobby after a LONG absence. I'm setting up a 40 breeder for a South American tank. Tetras and cories. maybe after the plants establish I'll try for a couple of rams.

I'm in the metro Atlanta area. If anyone can suggest good LFS, I would appreciate it. If it's not allowed in this thread, please send me a PM. I'm in the 'country' and am limited to petsmart and walmart and am willing to drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcome!

i'm so far behind on the hobby, I don't know what folks breed except for apristos and they are rare people, or at least they used to be.

I'm Fred. Just got back into the hobby after a LONG absence. I'm setting up a 40 breeder for a South American tank. Tetras and cories. maybe after the plants establish I'll try for a couple of rams.

FWIW-I'm in the metro Atlanta area. If anyone can suggest good LFS, I would appreciate it. If it's not allowed in this thread, please send me a PM. I'm in the 'country' and am limited to petsmart and walmart and am willing to drive.
Hi Fred! Im new to this forum too. Another option would to buy fish from a reputable online dealer if your local vendors are limited. On the east coast I would try Imperial Tropicals out of Florida. Im on the west coast and primarily get my tropical fish from The Wetspot out of Portland, Oregon. Excellent.

Back
Top Bottom