Hiya!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NikNak

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hiya. I'm Kayde, a 20 year old working girl with a bit of an animal obsession. I've owned animals my entire life and I never plan to change that. I've had quite a variety of animals throughout my life, mostly birds but not the ordinary kind. Currently I have two tanks. I have a 20 gallon tank that is in desperate need of an upgrade but until I get the money that will simply have to wait. In the tank are two Tiger Barbs, One stripped Tetra, and One Red Tail Shark. The shark is the oldest fish I've ever own. About 2 years old and always been in this tank. Yes I know they need 55 gal minimum but that is fresh information and money doesn't grow on trees. I'm hoping to get a new tank set up soon. Of course with help from this great community.
I also have a 5 gallon tank housing a single betta. A King Half-Moon Betta. Saw him at the fish store and his size won me over. He was all by himself in that pitiful little cup. So I brought him home and he's been my boy since.

Apart from fish I own three dogs, 13 chickens, and two ducks. The ducks are mine especially because well, I brought them up by hand. Their my babies.
They were much cuter this way.
img_1431827_0_9811b6666db1e5491938d098c27ba737.jpg

Now they're much larger.
img_1431827_1_b69bb933ff902ca738e9324ff6498f01.jpg

I've had fish all my life. My dad used to have a very large tank full of exotic fish but I suppose having three kids to keep from falling down stairs and playing cowboy with the cats was stressful. We moved and he never had fish again. But I picked it up and as I said, my shark has been my buddy for a very long time. Thus why getting a 55 gallon is very important to me. Yet money is tight on a Subway sandwich-maker's pay.
Here's my tanks.
Betta
img_1431827_2_c549193a83773f84e331a3e47f74c3f5.jpg

Shark Tank
img_1431827_3_ad64213b828624f82d5f2b47326848a9.jpg

Hey! Welcome. Wow that was long haha In mine I pretty much just said hello. Nice tanks. This is definately the place to go for help on setting up a new tank or anything fish related. There's always someone to help and everyones very knowledgeable and chips in their opinion.

Back
Top Bottom