Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-02-2009, 10:27 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Heyas to ya''ll

Well, I guess I could have done this before I posted a couple of post, but oh well, I have never been one to do things in a natural order... kinda doesn't make me out to be a great aquarium keeper does it? BUT!!!! I am trying my hardest. For two reason. First of all, my hubby has wanted a saltwater tank forever, so I got him a 120 gallon established tank for his birthday. Since, things have gone so downhill, but while his faith has waned, mine has only become more steadfast. I never realized how much I would love it. So I am a work in progress along with working on my green thumb outside.

I LOVE TANGS! I love clowns. My second pair I got, I fell so in love with, because they would just attack my anemone! It would crack me up for hours to watch them just nose diving into it, wiggling around in it, and then resting in it... even though my female wouldn't share her bed! Not very sweet!

I am really wanting to get this whole big tank thing down, because I would LOVE to get an aggressive tank where I could get a huge Lion fish.

Once I figure out how to make my pics actually show on the post, I will be soooo more than happy to post up pics so you can all tell me what to do.. what algae is on what, and so on. Of course, for now, I made my avatar the little fish killer from Nemo, but hopefully I will be able to change that, and then maybe even be able to one day have a mod change my forums name!!!

Oh also... I will post my tank info as soon as I get it all straight lol. My fish place owner has just put in my stuff lol. AND I am from Savannah

SoConfused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #2
Algae Fighter

Send a message via MSN to JustOneMore20
Welcome to AA!

2 planted tanks: 40g, 20g ; 38g Reef tank
My links to pics: 40g breeder planted build, 40g breeder planted update, My 38g Reef Build

JustOneMore20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:08 PM   #3
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com