Hola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeremym

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Howdy - Name is Jeremy and I currently have a 75 Gallon mixed reef work-in-progress. It has several zoos, some ricordia, some xenia, some mushrooms, couple hard corals, and I believe hammer coral. Pics will be coming at some point. :)

With that welcome I feel I should say something cheesy like Im addicted to my reef tank and my wife doesn't like it.

LOL... I'm lucky, my wife is a bigger reef geek than I am! :D

LOL. No, but yes I was Navy. FT1 in the Navy. I was Hooked Newbie (HN) on a few sites for a couple years and decided to get "newb" out of my name when I signed up here. There's a minimum of 3 characters for username so I got creative and went with "1". Were you Navy?

Very cool. Welcome aboard shipmate! lol

I did 10 and got out in 1999. Seemed like the right thing at the time.... now I'm kicking myself because I'd be retiring next year!

I'm FT1 USN retired too. My wife and I have a deal, every $ I spend on the tank I also spend that much on her. :)
What's with Navy people...not enough water or what!

welcome to aquarium advice J :wave:

what do you mean by mixed reef?

More than 1 type of coral...hard, soft, and what not

I'm FT1 USN retired too. My wife and I have a deal, every $ I spend on the tank I also spend that much on her. :)
What's with Navy people...not enough water or what!

I dont know if I would like that deal. I think my wife has enough jewelry as it is.

Thanks

Hey Jeremy! Nice to see you on here :)

I'm still waiting to see pictures of the aquarium now that you cleaned it. I hope you enjoy your stay on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom