hola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

monsterz3ro

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi all.

Just checking in to say hello. I'm Justin, 31. I'm very out-of-practice in aquarium-keeping (I haven't had one since college, but received a 56 gallon "column" aquarium for Christmas) and am getting back into it now. I will be posting probably extensive questions regarding Co2, plants, lights/spectrums, and all sorts of other annoying things. I have spent a lot of time reading through this forum already, and look forward to chatting with you all as I get my new aquarium up and running (and I'll inevitably become a junkie at this forum to eventually try to help other "new" aquarium owners).

Thanks!

Welcome to AA! Post some pics of your new tank when you get it up and running, and don't be shy about posting questions in the plant section.

Thanks Fort!

I have already posted a massive list of questions...hopefully it doesn't irk too many people =).

Looking forward to getting that aquarium up and running.

Nahhh, go for it! That is what we are all here for - to share knowledge and experiences... you are doing it right - most of us end up here after screwing everything up the first go around.

Ha. Thanks!

I posted a long one...its still awaiting mod approval I guess? I hope I don't get burned on asking questions for which there are already stickies, but I am currently at a juncture where I could go in about a million different directions with how I build the aquarium in terms of lighting/peripherals/plants/processes and am looking for some generalized wisdom from all you aquarium pros.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Thanks Melosu...some pretty amazing stuff you have going on there in your tanks (looking at your fantasyreef stuff).

Strange about the requirement for mod approval... havent seen the new post pop up yet. Is this a new thing Melosu?

EDIT: Never mind, I see it!

Back
Top Bottom