How do i...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meateater540

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
get into the photogallery thing so i may be able to win the monthly photocontest, i have a few alright shots, but dont know where to host them or whatever. Thanks.

You can upload pics onto AA or use outside sources such as www.photobucket.com or www.photolocker.com I use Photo Locker, it seems easier to use than bucket. If you click on the link at the top of the screen "Photo Gallery" click on upload pictures. If you would like to submit a pic for a contest, PM the Advisor in charge of the contest.

meateater540 said:
get into the photogallery thing so i may be able to win the monthly photocontest, i have a few alright shots, but dont know where to host them or whatever. Thanks.

The members gallery is accessible by clicking the link on the top right. You can upload your pics onto the site directly or using a photo storage site as Fishyfanatic has suggested. There are size limitations on direct uploads from your computer.

To enter a contest (FW, SW or OT of the Month), send a PM to Fishfreek or Reefrunner69 with your pic attached.

Back
Top Bottom