How many fish on average should you keep in a 90 litre tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Different fish require different amounts of water, so it's hard just to give you a number. For example, 1 goldfish alone needs a minimum of 30 gallons of water.
90 liters is abut 25 gallons. You can input your tank dimensions at aqadvisor.com and then play with adding and subtracting different types of fish from their list. They'll tell you your stocking level. 80% is considered safe. :)

How many fish on average should you keep in a 90 litre tank

What types of fish are you thinking about?
Smaller tanks like yours look really great with a school of small fish (as in fish that are small at maturity). It can provide colour and activity that you won't get from one or two middle-sized fish.

Hi guys,

I've got 6 neons, 5 tiger barbs, 4 small Mickey Mouse platties, 2 small colloy loche, red tail shark, catfish. 1 ram, 1 Siclit? Pleco, Mollie, big gold guarami, 3 rummy nose, and a medium silver fish, don't know what it is.

I looks a bit cramped, and after writing this down I'm thinking I've way to many

Hi guys,

I've got 6 neons, 5 tiger barbs, 4 small Mickey Mouse platties, 2 small colloy loche, red tail shark, catfish. 1 ram, 1 Siclit? Pleco, Mollie, big gold guarami, 3 rummy nose, and a medium silver fish, don't know what it is.

I looks a bit cramped, and after writing this down I'm thinking I've way to many

Definitely too many, and not a good combination either.

So which ones are a bad combo, the gourami is aggressive so far, the shark is ok and so is the cichlid, I don't know what type he is. I got him by accident, the fish shop put him in my bag.

Back
Top Bottom