Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nibor

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all, It has been a while since I had a fish tank. My last set up meet a sad end when my then one year old decided the 'ish' wanted 'illi' because they looked 'hngee' :eek: I decided to give up the aquariums till the kid was old enough not do things like that anymore. I had also recently battled ICK and was kinda done for a while at that point.

It re-started innocently at the Goodwill when we found two one gal tanks. I snatched them both up got bettas and the fever began. I now have a 10 gal that was just started and I am hoping that the 30 gal stored at my ILs is still in good shape so I can get that going. A 10 gal just is not big enough! I would love a 55 gal, too! Dang this is addictive! I had about five tanks going at one point in the past!

I realized that I have forgotten so much in the last few years, so ere I am to re-learn and talk with other fishie addicts!

Lol i know had a ten gallon for 1 yr, got another nd now im finally upgrading to a 20gallon im addicted if you cant tell lol

It is so easy to do get addicted. Watching the fish is so relaxing and fun.

Yea studies have shown it reduses stress +1 for having a tank or 2 lol :p

Welcome aboard!! Trust me I totally understand the addiction! Started with a 55g turtle tank now I'm to: 55, 13, 8, 2.5, 5.5, and 1.5 gallon tanks. And I'm now figuring out how to get another (10 or 20L)!!! Have fun though!!!

Welcome to the site! That is how the hobby works, you always want more tanks . It's called MTS which stands for multiple tank syndrome. Lol

Back
Top Bottom