Howdy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ventura

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all. I recently posted on here because I was having some major issues with one of my tanks. It has since been fixed so I thought I should probably actually introduce myself at some point. We have mostly freshwater tanks and are just starting in on the salt with one 37 gal tank. We have 2 75 gal, one with rainbows (my pride and joy of a tank) and one with goldfish that we are fooling around with an aquaponics system with. We also have a 47 gal column with angels and some community fish and a 40 gal with neolamprologus daffodil hoping to some day breed (if they ever pair off!). Oh, also have a 29 with some yellowlabs.
Most of our tanks have plants in them as well. We moved in November and since then have dealt with an onslaught of issues with the tanks that has put my fishkeeping skills to the test. Apparently the fish haven't been happy with the 2 mile move from my old apartment. That has prompted me to join this group to seek out some answers to my struggles.

Yes, welcome. Once when I moved I had a horrible experience too. Nightmare for weeks. Now that I follow AA, there is so much I know now. More now that could have been useful then. Good thing you are here! I realized I had been given some bad info from pet stores. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom