Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cassifrassy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, all! I've been a lurker for quite some time, so I decided to make an account for any of my newbie questions/concerns.

I'm new to fish, but man, are they addictive! For valentines day my boyfriend and I decided to get a betta, named Ludwig, and ever since then I've been hooked.

Ludwig (and his marimo moss ball counterpart, Beethoven) are housed in a heated 2.5 gallon vase, and he's healthy as a (sea)horse!(;

I also have on my hands a salvaged 29 gallon tank that I'm cycling with 5 glowlight tetras and an ADF my mother insisted we bring home. Once established, I hope to make it a female betta sorority.

And finally, I have an empty 10 gallon tank that will be divided in half, and (hopefully) will be taken to college with me in the fall of 2015.

I also have a hedgehog that is the love of my life, but that's off-topic(;

I'll attach a photo of Ludwig:) ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394754299.049051.jpg

Hi Cassifrassy,

Welcome to AA we are glad to have you and your hedgehog is welcome too !! :). If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

We brought home Huey around Christmastime in 2012, and he was $150, plus a $50 start-up kit. Granted, he doesn't have any special marking and his color isn't exactly top-notch, but that doesn't matter to me at all. He's a companion, not a showpiece(;

However, I bet the amount of money I've spent on him all in all is kind of outrageous..

Back
Top Bottom