Howdy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barliman

Aquarium Advice Addict
My name's Anthony and I've been keeping freshwater aquaria since I was 13. Now that I can once again have aquariums**, I thought I should introduce myself. I've been lurking for a little bit and I'm looking forward to making new friends who share the aquarium bug. :cool:

I'm easing myself back into the hobby, starting with a 20L freshwater, planted, probably South American. Just set it up and started it on a fishless cycle, and I'm already thinking of another, larger one. That's what empty wall space is for, right? (y)

**Oh yeah, that "once again" bit. Until a little over a year ago, I was living in an apartment complex that allowed small tanks. That is until some moron in another apartment thought it would be okay to sneak in his 75g... which soon sprang a leak and caused a lot of damage, including to the apartment under him. Management went reactionary and banned all aquariums, with no "grandfathering." So, with no tanks, I gradually lost interest in the hobby. :(

But, now I'm in a place with more civilized management, and the tank will soon be ready. I'm really looking forward to getting back into the swing of things, fish-wise. :D

Welcome!

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Hi and welcome :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon shrimp and snail tank

Back
Top Bottom