Howdy from a former AA member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WhiteShark

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, I used to have a account here a few years back. I believe it was Kuhli Loach or something like that. Well anyways, I'm trying to get back into the aquarium hype. My tank right now is sad, very sad. It has one algae eater fish in it. One fish all alone in a 30g tank. I'd like to restock it with unique fish. Currently looking at freshwater barracuda and types of eels as they interest me. If anyone could give me some advice on what type of oddball fish I can put in a 30gal tall that would be great. The algae eater can be relocated easily so that isn't much of an obstacle. Anyways, any help would be great. Thanks! ☺️

Sent from my iPhone

Welcome back to AA! for odd balls for a 30 gallon took into halfbeaks, celebes halfbeak is my favorite morph. They are a livebearing oddball that grow to around 4 inches and have a baracuda like aura to them. :)

I don't know too much about oddballs, but liveaquaria.com has a pretty good starting place when it comes to them.

Glad to have you back in the hobby and I hope I can help in the future!

- Raymond

Welcome back :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom