Howdy from Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

naplesbaitman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What's happening? I'm young (23) and new to keeping saltwater aquariums. I have kept freshwater tanks when I was young but decided to do something new. My buddy had a 20 gallon tall tank along with a mess of live rock he was keeping alive since his move. He gave everything to me since he has a surplus and that's how I ended up with my stuff. It is a FOWLR tank and is completely Bio. As its my first saltwater tank I figured it was the easiest route into the hobby. I currently have one black and white damsel I am keeping along with some bait skrimp (2). As I learn more I plan on putting together a 75 gallon FOWLR and after that a larger centerpiece aquarium for my living room. One can dream right?

Anyway, I look forward to the wealth of knowledge this forum will bring me.

Thanks!!

Welcome to A.A ! Mind if I ask what part of florida? Im from haines city florida. Its always good to know locals for trade in the future lol

Thats a good min away from me but once u get ur tank goin hit me up on here and mayb ne nd my friend can help u out wit sells trades anythin lol

Back
Top Bottom