howdy from oklahoma

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

reecers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
with my caring parents at the moment Oklahoma city
not really an oklahoman, im a military brat, but this is the most knowledgeable (hope i spelt that right) sites ive found in my 1 week research plunge back into fish, i used to have a 35 gallon with fake plants and some cichlids when i was in the 4th grade, but with all of the moves with the military its hard to keep fish, so now that my dad retired in oklahoma (bleh) i setup an old 15 gallon, and im going to try my hand at live plants, i have a 30 gallon power filter, and 100 watt heater with the red numbers (forget the brand but its good for small tanks), DIY co2 with the tabs, havent figured out my lighting yet, i got screwed talkin to the LFS here, he just sold me what he had and didnt help me much, but i hope to learn a lot, i dont want to become a crazy breeder fanatic but i would like to have a few well balanced tanks that arent like everyone elses, heres a pic of what the tank looked like day 1, i now have some rocks and a piece of driftwood out of my dads fake plant tank to help the cycle start, got some nitrites waitin on the nitrates to appear, well ill stop ranting now

dad got a new tv so i took the old tv unit/entertainment center and used it in my room for the tank :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the site! I am a military brat and got stuck in Northern Va...bleah!

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom