Howdy from Texas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mjurasek

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello and good morning!

My name is Mike Jurasek, I'm a native of Texas, a loving Husband and a proud Father. I have been interested in marine life ever since I was old enough to realize what it was. My family's main source of entertainment is fresh and salt water fishing, and I have done plenty of both. Growing up, I spent as much time in a boat as I did in a car, my family owns 3 fishing cabins/bay houses in Matagorda and Port O' Connor Texas. I dont get to visit them as much now that I have a family, but I intend to once my daughter is old enough to tag along and learn.

About 5 years ago, I decided to jump into a saltwater aquarium (I mean it can't be hard right? I grew up in salt water). So, I bought a 160 gal tank all the equipment reccommended at Doctor Foster and Smith's website and got going. Well, 5 years later, I am starting over. I gave the tank and setup to a friend and wished them luck. I have no plan on buying a setup for several years, but I want to start my research now, and get to know the members of this forum. I look forward to chatting with y'all!

Regards,
Mike

Back
Top Bottom